Label Luxe offers you the opportunity to plan your luxury purchases in advance. This is especially true if you want to purchase the most sought-after and extremely rare bags or other luxury items in our collection. By using our Purchase Reservation service, you can be sure that this item will definitely get to you.
You can reserve the purchase of selected items for 30, 60, 90 or 120 days by making a deposit of 20% of the price of the reserved item. During this period, we will hold the item for you and you can pay the remaining 80% of the purchase price in installments or in full at any time until the end of the reservation period. A small commission for the Purchase Reservation will be calculated as a percentage of the balance of the unpaid purchase amount during the reservation period.
If another customer is interested in your item during the reservation period, we will notify you and you can cancel the reservation and we will refund your deposit in full. We never cancel your reservation without your consent.
You have the right to cancel a reservation at any time during the reservation period. In this case, we will charge you 10% of the reserved purchase price and refund you the remaining amount.
To reserve a purchase or get more information, please contact us at email@example.com.